Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Fleet Comparisons Part 2

After a few questions on the comparisons I put up yesterday, I thought I'd follow up with a few more detailed breakdowns. Obviously a "profile" of an entire races ships is going to be a generalisation, and I wanted to show a bit more granularity without breaking things down to a ship level where it would get a bit messy.

Anyway, I looked at grouping races ships into Large, Mediums and Smalls, which is a natural set of categories for the game. They're still generalisations, but hopefully give a bit more insight into the analysis.

Now, there are two ways to look at these - one is from a racial point of view, looking at all Aquan ships in the size classes - one is from a size point of view, looking at all Smalls etc.

Detailed Fleet Comparison by Race

Detailed Fleet Comparison by Size

Well, that's all for this instalment, see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment